SET IPTV is a new IPTV app developed and available for Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS) and Android devices (via direct download link), developer’s website announced web OS version of app for LG Smart TV as soon as possible.
The most important features of SET IPTV are:
- Easy to install IPTV subscription
- Powerful video encoder
- Support for m3u and Xtream connection
Note: Set IPTV offers a 7-day free trial at the start of the first installation. Then the customer has to pay €14.99 to activate it forever. The activation of SET IPTV will be processed in the Application Developers Portal: cms.manage-setiptv.com/act.app
Attention: SET IPTV does not include TV channels and you need to have IPTV subscription, if you don’t have it, take a look at our IPTV service providers reviews.
Download SET IPTV
To download SET IPTV to SAMSUNG smart TV (Tizen), search for SET IPTV in the TV App Store.
To download on Android devices you need to download directly from this link:
Install the IPTV subscription on SET IPTV
Method 1: based on M3u link
Time needed: 7 minutes.
SET IPTV installations based on M3u link
- Find the MAC ADDRESS After installation, open Set IPTV and you can find the MAC address on the screen
- Access the SET IPTV web portal Open the IPTV download page set through the browser: https://cms.manage-setiptv.com/paneliptv/set.app and choose the Playlist link method:
- Enter Mac address enter your Set IPTV MAC address in the TV MAC field
- Enter the M3u link Enter the m3u link you received from your IPTV provider in the m3u URL field
- Click SubmitYou need to activate the captcha (I’m not a robot) and click send. Restart your TV and open SET IPTV again, enjoy thousands of TV channels, movies, and series.
Method 2: Based on XTREAM codes (recommended)
To connect via an Xtream-codes connection, customers need 3 main items:
- Server URL (it has 3 sections: scheme, host and port)
These details should be provided by the IPTV provider to the customer, but you can also extract these details from M3u Link. (see the example bellow)
If you have the information of your Xtream codes from your subscription, do the following:
SET IPTV installations based on Xtream-Code:
- Find the MAC address after installation, open Set IPTV and you can find the MAC address on the screen
- Access the application portal: Open the IPTV download page set through the browser: https://cms.manage-setiptv.com/paneliptv/set.app and choose the Xtream-codes information method
- Enter Mac address: Enter your Set IPTV MAC address in the TV MAC field
- Enter the Xtream code information: You need to enter the Xtream codes information that you provided by your IPTV provider or taken from the m3u link
Note: The details in the screenshot are examples and you cannot use them.
- Click Submit: You need to activate the captcha (I’m not a robot) and click send. Restart your TV and open SET IPTV again, enjoy thousands of TV channels, movies, and series