In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up your IPTV subscription on Kodi with PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon.
If you want to set up your M3U link or m3U file in Kodi and watch your live IPTV subscription channels quickly and easily?
Our guide shows you the fastest way to start and use M3U files and links in Kodi.
One M3U playlist is a popular and easy way to load multiple live IPTV channels.
If you have an M3U player capable of playing these files, you have an interface to configure live TV.
An M3U Playlist is a text file, inside it is the live stream addresses and channel names. If you google “IPTV m3u” or something similar, you will see hundreds or thousands of such files saved on the internet.
How to install M3U playlist in Kodi
1. Start Kodi.
2. Select my extensions.
3. Select client video recorder.
4. Select PVR Single Client
5. Click Activate
6. Select Configure PVR
7. Select General Location Remote Path (Option 1).
8. If you have an M3U file stored locally on your network / computer / TV box, select local path (Option 2)
9. Then select the M3U playlist URL (Option 2)
10. Navigate to the location where the file is stored and select it (Option 2)
11. Enter the url of your M3U playlist and select OK
12. After completing the above step, you will return to the previous window and keep clicking on the “OK” option.
13. Restart Kodi
14. Wait for the notification of the loaded channels.
15. Now when you go back to the home screen and select TV it should look like this