In this tutorial, you will learn how to install and configure the IPTV subscription you formulate Z boxes using the MyTvOnline and MyTVOnline2 Stalker Portal technology.
Formuler brand boxes are considered one of the best IPTV boxes. Indeed, these boxes run on Android TV and therefore allow you to install all the applications available on the Playstore, including your VPN. But above all, these decoders are perfectly optimized and specialized in the use of IPTV subscriptions. Like the MAG boxes from Infomir, installation is very easy for the user. All happens through the MyTVOnline application.
MyTvOnline and MyTVOnline2
This application is designed and developed by the Formuler brand. It allows you to take advantage of the IPTV subscription on the branded TV boxes. Of course, it is possible to install these IPTV subscriptions with the android application, like on other android tv boxes. But MyTVOnline provides features that are generally absent or impractical compared to usual applications.
With MyTVOnline, you can for example:
- enjoy timeshift (pause) on all channels
- access the program schedule without leaving your TV channel
- record your shows live or recorded
- create a list of favorite channels
- program reminders of programs to watch
All of its functionalities are perfectly integrated and are of an ease and fluidity unmatched by third-party android applications. In addition, MyTVOnline allows you to get the most out of the technical characteristics of Formuler brand boxes. Suddenly, the image is beautiful. If you have a quality IPTV stream and a good TV, you will easily see the difference between the application of the “lambda” provider and of MyTVOnline!
Regarding version 2 of the application, MyTVOnline2, it mainly brings technical improvements. It is available on the Formuler Z8 IPTV box and the next Formuler IPTV boxes. This tutorial for installing the IPTV subscription is therefore valid for all versions of MyTVOnline.
Installation of the IPTVsubscription on MyTVOnline
Get your MAC address Formulate
This MAC address must be communicated to your supplier. It is thanks to this address that your device “will be authorized” to access the provider’s IPTV servers.
To get this MAC address:
- Start the MyTVOnline application
- Go to the Edit Portal option
- You should see your MAC address which begins with 00: 1A: 79:….
After your provider has validated your MAC address, they must give you the URL address of their IPTV server.
Configure the IPTV server on the Formuler Z7 + or Z8
You are normally in the MyTvOnline application
- Go to Edit Portal
- Click on the Edit button
- Enter a service name (the name doesn’t matter much)
- Enter the URL address given to you by the supplier (Ex: http://your-iptv-provider.com:8080/c)
- Click OK
- The connection should work. Everything is ready for your entertainment!
- If this does not work: either you made a mistake in entering the address, or your provider has not yet authorized your MAC address.